Wheelchair Ramps Michigan
Serving Grand Rapids, Detroit, Lansing, Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, Flint, Traverse City, Muskegon, Benton Harbor, Mt. Pleasant, and Saginaw, Amramp's trained professionals perform FREE on-site evaluations, whether it's a residence, church, school, or business. Yes, Amramp also accommodates the construction and commercial industries offering ADA wheelchair ramps for purchase and rental.
Amramp is the nation’s leading provider of accessibility solutions and steel modular wheelchair ramp systems. Based in Western Michigan, we are a local company with a fully stocked warehouse.
Amramp in Michigan
Even though Michigan winters are harsh and cause difficulties for people with mobility challenges, Amramp wheelchair ramps can be installed and used safely in wintry conditions.
The owners of the Michigan franchise, Doug Draeger and Larry Erlandson, have served the state of Michigan for more than 7 years. They take great pride in a quick response to inquiries for estimates and installations. Doug and Larry have built excellent working relationships with rehabilitation hospitals, case managers, and insurance companies, and they work hard to help improve the quality of life for anyone who needs help with accessibility.
Amramp customers in Michigan include:
- People in rehab and recovery from auto or workplace accidents
- People with long-term disabilities and home accessibility needs
- Rally organizers rented an Amramp ramp to create a stage on the steps of the Michigan State Capitol Building in Lansing.
- Seniors who wish to remain active boaters but have trouble accessing steps to the boat launch.
Amramp provides total accessibility solutions, including:
- Wheelchair ramps
- Threshold products for both commercial and residential use
- Lift products: stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, free-standing lifts, and pool lifts
- Portable showers that eliminate costly bathroom renovations
Whatever your accessibility need, we have a solution!
Should you rent or buy? Amramp's solution for every situation
You should buy if your ramp needs are expected to be longer than 5-6 months because the rental will add up to be more than the purchase price. In cases where you are not sure how long you will need the ramp, we suggest that you start off renting. And if at any time it appears that you will be keeping the ramp, we will convert up to 75% of the rental paid and apply that toward your ramp purchase.
- People with short-term disabilities or recovering from surgery
- Dialysis patients
- Car and workplace accident victims
Amramp also rents wheelchair ramps for as short as 1 day for events such as
- County fairs
- Fund-raisers and galas
- Construction sites
- Keeping family vacation spots accessible for loved ones
- Visits from relatives or friends with accessibility needs
Seeking funding sources?
Groups and organizations in Michigan and nationwide, can help fund wheelchair ramp costs. Amramp has compiled numerous charities and resources: Explore Funding Sources for more information.
Quick, Local, Expert Installation
Amramp of Michigan operates a fully stocked warehouse; our professionally trained staff usually delivers a ramp in hours, not weeks or months! FREE home or business assessments: Call today!
Amramp is your best choice for all your accessibility needs!
We are located at:
110 W 39th St
Holland, MI 49423
Serving Michigan, including:
- Grand Rapids
- Battle Creek
- South Bend
The Community Foundation of the Holland/Zeeland Area Provides DN/L Funding for Access Ramp
June 14, 2013
Amramp Makes the Budweiser Party Porch Accessible to All at Michigan