Let us help you maintain your independence, increase your safety, and be more mobile both inside and outside of your home with the following home modifications that we offer.
- Door widening, thresholds and transitions
- Step-free entrances
- Wheelchair ramps for front, rear, and garage entrances
- Indoor and outdoor stair lifts and platform lifts
- Accessible locks and door hardware
- Interior and exterior entryway lighting
- Automatic door openers
- Awnings and porticos
- Grab bars and safety rails
- Zero entry showers and walk-in tubs
- Transfer seats and devices
- ADA-approved toilets and accessible sinks
- Single lever faucets, cabinet pulls
- Bathroom heat lamps
- Accessible sinks and cabinets – rollout and drop down
- Light switch and faucet positioning
- Single lever faucets, cabinet and door pulls
- Accessible appliances
*Not available in all locations*
4. OTHER MODIFICATIONS
- Overhead patient lifts
- Bed safety rails
- New flooring
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
ACCESSIBLE HOME MODIFICATIONS FROM AMRAMP
Amramp, the most reliable national network of accessibility experts, provides accessible home modifications including wheelchair ramps, lifts, safety railings and grab bars, door widening, step-free entrances, bathroom and kitchen remodeling. Our team of Certified Aging in Place specialists will review your needs in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines and provide a free home assessment and recommendation.
Our team can provide guidance to all homeowners choosing to modify their homes to age in place. We will assist those receiving Medicare, Medicaid and/or Veterans benefits who, in some cases, are eligible to receive financial assistance to offset the cost of their home modifications projects. We have experience in working with the VA Specially Adapted Housing (SAH), Special Housing Adaptation (SHA) and Temporary Residence Adaptation (TRA) grant programs.
The Amramp Assurance – when you choose Amramp for your accessibility needs, you are choosing a reliable, reputable nationwide company with a team of experienced accessibility experts to help you make your home accessible.