Serving Raleigh, Durham, Wilmington and the state of North Carolina, Amramp provides accessibility solutions for homes and businesses including wheelchair ramps, stair lifts and vertical platform lifts. Amramp’s trained professionals provide FREE on-site evaluations, whether it’s a residence, church, school or business. Yes, Amramp also accommodates the construction and commercial industries offering ADA wheelchair ramps for purchase and RENTAL.
Amramp is the leading provider of steel modular wheelchair ramp systems. In Eastern North Carolina, we are a locally owned and operated company with a fully stocked warehouse in Raleigh, N.C.
Our central location enables us to meet your needs quickly: Your wheelchair ramp can be installed within days, whether you live south of Virginia or north of South Carolina, we have you covered from the Atlantic Ocean, to Mebane! Call Amramp today for a FREE evaluation.
Amramp of Eastern North Carolina’s mission statement: “We will treat every client with the same loving care that we would treat one of our family members. We will strive to find the safest, most cost-efficient solution for your accessibility needs.”
Other Accessibility Solutions
Amramp provides total accessibility solutions, including:
- Wheelchair ramps
- Threshold products for both commercial and residential use
- Lift products: stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, free-standing lifts, and pool lifts
- Portable showers that eliminate costly bathroom renovations
Whatever your accessibility need, we have a solution!
Should you rent or buy? Amramp’s solution for every situation
You should buy if your ramp needs are expected to be longer than 5-6 months because the rental will add up to be more than the purchase price. In cases where you are not sure how long you will need the ramp, we suggest that you start off renting. And if at any time it appears that you will be keeping the ramp, we will convert up to 75% of the rental paid and apply that toward your ramp purchase.
- People with short-term disabilities or recovering from surgery
- Dialysis patients
- Car and workplace accident victims
Amramp also rents wheelchair ramps for as short as 1 day for events such as
- County fairs
- Fund-raisers and galas
- Construction sites
- Keeping family vacation spots accessible for loved ones
- Visits from relatives or friends with accessibility needs
Amramp customers in North Carolina include:
- NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte
- Barton College in Wilson, N.C.
- Central Carolina Community College in Sanford, N.C.
- Roxboro Public Housing Authority in Roxboro, N.C.
- Edenton Public Housing Authority in Edenton, N.C.
- Wake County Board of Elections in Raleigh, N.C.
- Veterans Administration in Durham, N.C.
- Veterans Administration in Fayetteville, N.C.
Seeking funding sources?
Groups and organizations in North Carolina and nationwide, can help fund wheelchair ramp costs. Amramp has compiled numerous charities and resources: Explore Funding Sources for more information.
Quick, Local, Expert Installation
Amramp of Eastern North Carolina operates a fully stocked warehouse; our professionally trained staff usually delivers a ramp in hours, not weeks or months! FREE home or business assessments: Call today!
Amramp is your best choice for all your accessibility needs!
Amramp is your best choice for all your accessibility needs! We are located at:
Amramp of Eastern NC
1545 Michelle Drive
Raleigh, NC 27614