Serving Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Williamsburg, Amramp provides accessibility solutions for homes and businesses including wheelchair ramps, stair lifts and vertical platform lifts. Amramp’s trained professionals provide FREE on-site evaluations, whether it’s a residence, church, school or business. Yes, Amramp also accommodates the construction and commercial industries offering ADA wheelchair ramps for purchase and RENTAL.
Amramp is the nation’s leading provider of accessibility solutions and steel modular wheelchair ramp systems. We are a local company with a fully stocked, 30,000 square-foot warehouse in Suffolk, VA.
Our central location enables us to meet your needs quickly: Accessibility solutions can be installed within days, whether you live near Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Franklin, Hampton, Newport News, Poquoson, Williamsburg, Surry, Sussex, Southampton County, Isle of Wight, Mathews or Gloucester.
Amramp is a national provider of steel wheelchair ramps and portable roll-in wheelchair showers. The owners of the Hampton Roads franchise, Jane and Robert Rostov are lifelong residents of Hampton Roads and have served Amramp clients along coastal Virginia for more than 13 years.
Jane Rostov has been a Registered Nurse for 30 years, most recently having served as Assistant Director of Nursing at a long-term care and physical rehab center.
Robert Rostov has 30 years’ experience as Class A contractor with the State of Virginia and has also been a corporate President/CEO. The Rostovs take immense pride in the fact that their local business helps to improve the quality of life for fellow Hampton Roads residents.
Amramp Hampton Roads is a member of the Better Business Bureau of Greater Hampton Roads and is a Virginia State Certified Small Business.
Amramp provides total accessibility solutions, including:
- Wheelchair ramps
- Threshold products for both commercial and residential use
- Lift products: stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, free-standing lifts, and pool lifts
- Portable showers that eliminate costly bathroom renovations
Whatever your accessibility need, we have a solution!
Should you rent or buy? Amramp’s solution for every situation
You should buy if your ramp needs are expected to be longer than 5-6 months because the rental will add up to be more than the purchase price. In cases where you are not sure how long you will need the ramp, we suggest that you start off renting. And if at any time it appears that you will be keeping the ramp, we will convert up to 75% of the rental paid and apply that toward your ramp purchase.
- People with short-term disabilities or recovering from surgery
- Dialysis patients
- Car and workplace accident victims
Amramp also rents wheelchair ramps for as short as 1 day for events such as
- County fairs
- Fund-raisers and galas
- Construction sites
- Keeping family vacation spots accessible for loved ones
- Visits from relatives or friends with accessibility needs
Amramp customers in Virginia include:
- Langley Air Force Base Hospital Renovation, Hampton, VA
- Coliseum Holiday Parade Grandstand, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton, VA
- Knights of Columbus Council
- Virginia Wesleyan College, Norfolk, VA
- NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton VA
- “The Virginia House,” Home of the Marine Corp. Commanding General, Norfolk Naval Air Station, Norfolk VA
- Short-term ramp rentals for injured active-duty personnel
- Homes for Our Troops home: a modular home constructed for a wounded Iraq veteran
Seeking funding sources?
Groups and organizations in Virginia and nationwide, can help fund wheelchair ramp costs. Amramp has compiled numerous charities and resources: Explore Funding Sources for more information.
Quick, Local, Expert Installation
Amramp Hampton Roads operates a fully stocked warehouse; our professionally trained staff usually delivers a ramp in hours, not weeks or months! FREE home or business assessments: Call today!
Amramp is your best choice for all your accessibility needs!
Take the first step to accessibility today:
Call 888-715-7598 for your no-cost, no-obligation evalutation.