Serving Austin, Elgin, Waco, Round Rock, Georgetown and Killeen, TX, Amramp provides accessibility solutions for homes and businesses including wheelchair ramps, stair lifts and vertical platform lifts. Amramp’s trained professionals provide FREE on-site evaluations, whether it’s a residence, church, school or business. Yes, Amramp also accommodates the construction and commercial industries offering ADA wheelchair ramps for purchase and RENTAL.
Amramp is the nation’s leading provider of accessibility solutions and steel modular wheelchair ramp systems. We are a local company based in Georgetown, Texas, with a fully stocked warehouse that provides wheelchair ramps and portable, roll-in wheelchair showers. Amramp of Austin also provides additional accessibility solution products including pool lifts.
Our central location enables us to meet your needs quickly: Accessibility solutions can be installed within days, whether you live in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, San Marcos, Gatesville, or beyond.
Amramp Austin General Manager Leslie Morgan has been in the ramp business in and around the Texas Capitol for many years. Amramp of Austin and Leslie have established long-term relationships with the Veterans Administration in Central Texas and the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas. Leslie takes great pride in the fact that her local business is able to provide a service to help improve the lives of others. She enjoys building wheelchair ramps in communities across Central Texas.
Amramp provides total accessibility solutions, including:
- Wheelchair ramps
- Threshold products for both commercial and residential use
- Lift products: stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, free-standing lifts, and pool lifts
- Portable showers that eliminate costly bathroom renovations
Whatever your accessibility need, we have a solution!
Should you rent or buy? Amramp’s solution for every situation
You should buy if your ramp needs are expected to be longer than 5-6 months because the rental will add up to be more than the purchase price. In cases where you are not sure how long you will need the ramp, we suggest that you start off renting. And if at any time it appears that you will be keeping the ramp, we will convert up to 75% of the rental paid and apply that toward your ramp purchase.
- People with short-term disabilities or recovering from surgery
- Dialysis patients
- Car and workplace accident victims
Amramp also rents wheelchair ramps for as short as 1 day for events such as
- County fairs
- Fund-raisers and galas
- Construction sites
- Keeping family vacation spots accessible for loved ones
- Visits from relatives or friends with accessibility needs
Amramp rentals help make events more accessible
Amramp of Austin provides ramps for the annual Breast Cancer Symposium at University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio Texas, graduation ceremonies for Austin Community College, and during conventions at the Omni Hotel in San Antonio Texas.
Amramp has provided these valuable accessibility solutions in Central Texas
- Installed thresholds for the Texas Historical Commission’s Blake House in Marshall, Texas refurbished historic home.
- Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services – Installed wheelchair ramps for clients in Austin, Bastrop, Elgin, Round Rock, Temple, Gatesville, Waco, San Antonio, San Marcos, New Braunfels, the Hill Country, Brenham, Bryan/College Station, and Houston.
- Installed ramps for servicemen at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas.
- Installed wheelchair ramp for congregation use at New Hope Baptist Church in Austin, Texas.
- Installed entry-level landings for customer entrance at First Central Credit Union in Waco, Texas.
- Through the Veterans Administration of Central Texas, installed wheelchair ramps for veterans throughout Central Texas.
Amramp modular wheelchair ramps have also been installed at
- Austin American Statesman in Austin, Texas
- Gardenville Nursery in Austin, Texas
- First Christian Church in Smithville, Texas
Seeking funding sources?
Groups and organizations in Texas and nationwide, can help fund wheelchair ramp costs. Amramp has compiled numerous charities and resources: Explore Funding Sources for more information.
Quick, Local, Expert Installation
Amramp of Austin, TX operates a fully stocked warehouse; our professionally trained staff usually delivers a ramp in hours, not weeks or months! FREE home or business assessments: Call today!
Amramp is your best choice for all your accessibility needs!
We are located at:
303 Arbors Circle,
Elgin, TX 78621