Posted on February 22, 2017
The Intercompany Long Term Care Insurance Conference Association (ILTCI) will host its 17th annual conference for 900 business professionals at the Hyatt Regency in Jacksonville, Florida, from March 26 – March 29, 2017.
The conference will focus on “Navigating the Future” in long-term care. Participants from insurance, financial and various business sectors will network and learn within a dynamic environment.
Some conference highlights will include:
- Keynote speaker Anat Baron, former head of Mike’s Hard Lemonade and change strategist/disruptor, and renowned expert in building winning teams, developing groundbreaking products and services, enhancing customer loyalty, improving brand experiences and driving profitability
- LTCI industry expert speakers
- 48 educational sessions, featuring a high level of education and access to different industry sectors
- New ILTCI Future Leaders Program, a pre-conference leadership program helping to promote early-to-mid level management and other non-management professionals with leadership potential in the industry
- Demo rooms, featuring live demonstrations and presentations of the latest technology
For a complete listing of all conference sessions, speaking and exhibitor information, schedule and more, visit the ILTCI Conference website.
Amramp is thrilled to exhibit at the ILTCI conference, where we’ll spotlight our latest products and advances in accessibility. The event promises to gather industry leaders and influencers, and we hope to see you in Jacksonville!
Tags: ILTCI Conference