Posted on February 15, 2017
The American Society on Aging (ASA) will host its conference for thousands of attendees from across the nation and around the world at the Hyatt Regency Chicago in Chicago, Illinois, from March 20 – March 24, 2017. Participants will be a multidisciplinary audience of nearly 3,000 professionals in the fields of aging, healthcare, and education.
Some conference highlights will include:
- Networking opportunities with dyamic group of 3,000 influential professionals
- More than 500 of educational programs supported by more than 1,000 faculty
- 360-degree curricular view of the multidisciplinary issues, challenges, and opportunities in aging
- ASA’s 2017 Managed Care Academy: Leading the Field Forward — opportunities to learn, network, and grow your organization’s knowledge and readiness for the managed care contracting environment
- Chair’s Lecture—Families Caring for an Aging America: A Vision for the Future
- Caring for the Caregiver: Prepare to Care session
- An Innovative Model of Technology Strategies That Promote Aging in Place session
Educational opportunities will also be provided at the conference, with the opportunity to earn up to 26 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs). The ASA 2017 Leadership Institute: five day leadership development intensive that offers self-assessments of communication and leadership styles, presentations by recognized leaders in the field of aging, facilitated dialogue, networking opportunities, leadership literature and online learning.
For a complete listing of all conference sessions, speaking and exhibitor information, schedule and more, visit the ASA Conference website.
Amramp is delighted to be an exhibitor at the ASA conference, where we’ll showcase our latest products and advances in accessibility. The event promises to bring movers and shakers in the industry together, and we hope to see you in Chicago!
Long-term care insurance should offer peace of mind — period
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598