Posted on March 4, 2016
The Intercompany Long Term Care Insurance Conference Association (ILTCI) will host its 16th annual conference for nearly a thousand business professionals at the Grand Hyatt Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas, from March 13 – March 16, 2016. The conference will focus on “Transforming the Options and Refining the Risk” in long-term care. Participants from insurance companies, health care facilities, financial organizations, and regulatory communities will network in this interactive environment.
ILTCI conference highlights include
- Keynote speaker Ken Schmidt, brand visionary and former communications strategist for Harley-Davidson Motor company, with insight on sparking customer relationships in unconventional ways
- More than 140 LTCI industry–expert speakers
- 48 educational sessions, featuring a high–level of education and access to a range of industry components
- The first-ever LTC Predictive Modeling Workshop
- New, interactive Tuesday General Session — “It’s Not Me, It’s You: A Consumer View on LTCI,” addressing the long-term care crisis and consumer education
- “Eye of the Beholder – Experience the View From Your Customer’s Perspective” session, with a focus on the challenges and needs of LTC policyholders and their families, as well as evaluating the customer experience
- “Beyond Traditional Standalone LTCI: New Opportunities; New Products” session, examining various LTC policy options to best meet patient needs
- “What Role Should Informal Caregivers Play in Alternative Solutions” session, exploring the challenges that informal caregivers face and appropriateness of the resources available to them in caring for patients
- Thought Leaders Forum, where LTCI’s critical thought-leaders discuss successes and failures of the industry and identify opportunities for improvement in the field
Educational opportunities will also be provided at the conference. A 2-day CLTC Master Class will be offered for attendees who are interested in pursuing their “Certified in Long-Term Care” (CLTC) designation. There will also be an Actuarial Professionalism Course to include the Code of Conduct, Standards of Practice, and other guiding principals of LTC.
For a complete listing of all conference sessions, speaking and exhibitor information, schedule and more, visit the ILTCI Conference website.
Amramp is delighted to exhibit at the ILTCI conference, where we’ll showcase our latest Aging-in-Place products and advances in accessibility. The event promises to bring movers and shakers in the industry together, and we hope to see you in San Antonio!
Long-term care insurance should offer peace of mind — period
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598