Amramp Tampa, FL
Serving Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, Sarasota, and Winter Haven, Amramp's trained professionals perform FREE on-site evaluations, whether it's a residence, church, school, or business. Yes, Amramp also accommodates the construction and commercial industries offering ADA wheelchair ramps for purchase and rental.
Amramp is the nation’s leading provider of accessibility solutions and modular wheelchair ramp systems. Based in Tampa, FL, we are a local company with a fully stocked warehouse, ready to meet your needs quickly.
Amramp in Tampa, FL
No matter where you live in the Tampa Bay area – from Hillsborough County to Desoto County, Pinellas County, and all points in between – our central Tampa location enables us to meet your needs quickly: Accessibility solutions can be installed within days.
Amramp is a national provider of modular wheelchair ramps and portable roll-in wheelchair showers. The Tampa FL franchise is owned by Scott Greene and managed by Deborah Vanlandingham.
Deborah volunteers at and has relationships with:
- Menorah Manor Assisted living in St. Petersburg Fla.
- All Children's Hospital in St. Pete.
- Shriners Hospital in Tampa Fla.
- The Tampa Children's Home
- Offices on Aging in Tampa, FL
- Brain & Spinal Cord Injury Program in St. Petersburg, Florida
- The James A. Haley Tampa VA in Tampa Fl.
Deborah meets with each Amramp client/family to design a safe and usable wheelchair ramp for people using wheelchairs and scooters. But Amramp offers more than just wheelchair ramps.
"Thrilled with my ramp and installation. Kevin and his helper were so pleasant, helpful and efficient. I felt as if I'd known them for years." - John D - Fort Meade, FL
"Debbie was excellent to work with and Kevin did a great job on install the ramp! I'm very happy." - Kathy E. - St. Petersburg, FL
"Amramp was not my choice - this was the VA's doing - but now that I've experienced Amramp, to me, there's no other." - Mary M. - Tampa, FL
"The Department of Veterans Affairs sent Amramp to estimate and we were fine with that choice. Great fast service and very professional. Thank you." - Howard C. - Wesley Chapel, FL
Recently Debbie coordinated a job including several small ramps and grab bars for a client of a major home modifications company. The Project Manager was very pleased with Debbie's quick response for their client and sent this note, "Thank you, Debbie, for your excellent customer service ."
"Debbie, we don't know how to thank you enough for your service and quick response..."
Click here to read this customer testimonial.
Amramp Helps Eric LeGrand Make His Tampa Bay Buccaneers Debut
Eric LeGrand was a former Rutgers football player who was paralyzed in a game in 2010. Though still in a wheelchair, he was ceremoniously added to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' roster this year.
Amramp was there to help LeGrand to his June 5 press conference. LeGrand was introduced by his former Rutgers coach, now Bucs coach, Greg Schiano, to help inspire Bucs players. Amramp provided the wheelchair ramp for LeGrand to reach the stage.
Later in the press conference, LeGrand announced his new charitable organization. "It's going to be the Eric LeGrand Foundation," LeGrand said. "It's going to help spinal cord research and also help people who don't have the right insurance or the right equipment in their recovery."
Amramp provides total accessibility solutions, including:
- Wheelchair ramps
- Threshold products for both commercial and residential use
- Lift products: stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, free-standing lifts, and pool lifts
- Portable showers that eliminate costly bathroom renovations
Whatever your accessibility need, we have a solution!
Should you rent or buy? Amramp's solution for every situation
You should buy if your ramp needs are expected to be longer than 5-6 months because the rental will add up to be more than the purchase price. In cases where you are not sure how long you will need the ramp, we suggest that you start off renting. And if at any time it appears that you will be keeping the ramp, we will convert up to 75% of the rental paid and apply that toward your ramp purchase.
- People with short-term disabilities or recovering from surgery
- Dialysis patients
- Car and workplace accident victims
Amramp also rents wheelchair ramps for as short as 1 day for events such as
- County fairs
- Fund-raisers and galas
- Construction sites
- Keeping family vacation spots accessible for loved ones
- Visits from relatives or friends with accessibility needs
Amramp customers in the Tampa Bay Area include:
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency): When Hurricane Charlie came through Fort Desoto County destroying homes, FEMA called Amramp Tampa to install modular ramps at displaced residents’ temporary mobile homes.
- Pinellas Housing Authority/Saint Petersburg: When a resident at one of the Pinellas Housing Authority’s nine locations needs mobility solutions, their coordinators call Amramp of Tampa.
Seeking funding sources?
Groups and organizations in Florida and nationwide, can help fund wheelchair ramp costs. Amramp has compiled numerous charities and resources: Explore Funding Sources for more information.
Quick, Local, Expert Installation
Amramp Tampa operates a fully stocked warehouse; our professionally trained staff usually delivers a ramp in hours, not weeks or months! FREE home or business assessments: Call today!
Amramp is your best choice for all your accessibility needs!
Serving central Florida, including:
- St. Pete
- Winter Haven