Serving All of New Jersey
The LIFTKAR PT is a battery powered, portable, attendant operated stair climber designed to aid in the transportation of people up and down stairs. Easily transportable, the LIFTKAR PT goes wherever the user wants to go.
Safe on all surfaces, the LIFTKAR PT can be used indoors and out, works on any angle of stair, and on any stair material including wood, carpet, concrete and brick. There are NO modifications to the home, business, or facility required.
Two different models of LIFTKAR PT accommodate people with almost any type of manual, transport, pediatric, or sport wheelchair. A third model provides an integrated seat for those who have the ability to transfer with or without assistance. All units are easy to disassemble into three lightweight parts and all run on a rechargeable battery that can climb 300 - 500 stairs on a single charge. Attendant operators can be a family member, caregiver, or a friend. Full and complete training will be provided in the home or facility to assure safe and proper use.
- The PT-U can carry most manual wheelchairs and is almost 30 inches wide.
- The PT-S has an integrated seat and is 19 inches wide, and as an option, a narrow 15 inch wide version to fit into RVs, airplanes, narrow or spiral staircases.
- The PT-A is designed to be used with a quick release wheelchair.
- All models rise 8.26 inches - maximum stair height = 8.25 inches.
- The LIFTKAR can hold up to 352 pounds, the lifting arm does the lifting, the attendant only guides the LIFTKAR.
- Locking wheels do not allow the unit to roll off the step.
- Models weigh 57 to 67 pounds, but when disassembled the heaviest part is only 41 pounds.
- The LIFTKAR has a two (2) year warranty.