Funding for Durable Medical Equipment
Financial assistance may be available to assist in paying for durable medical equipment such as ramps, showers, lift products or other accessibility solutions.
Amramp has compiled a list of more than 700 local, state, federal and private programs available to financially assist in purchasing medical equipment. Please click below on an appropriate funding category.
- Medicare/Private Health Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Local Area Agency on Aging
- Internal Revenue Service
- Home Modification Services
- Disaster Recovery
- Church/Religious Organizations
- Community Development Block Grants
- Veterans/Active Military Benefits
- USDA Rural Development Home Repair Loan & Grant Program
- Click here for more information.