Stairlifts & Wheelchair Ramps
Buffalo, New York
Serving Western NY, The Finger Lakes and Southern Tier Regions of New York State, Amramp provides accessibility solutions for homes and businesses including wheelchair ramps, stair lifts and vertical platform lifts. Amramp's trained professionals provide FREE on-site evaluations, whether it's a residence, church, school or business. Yes, Amramp also accommodates the construction and commercial industries offering ADA wheelchair ramps for purchase and RENTAL.
Amramp is the nation's leading provider of accessibility solutions and steel modular wheelchair ramp systems. Based in Buffalo, we are a local company with a fully stocked warehouse in Batavia, New York.
Amramp in Western NY
Our central location enables us to meet your needs quickly: Accessibility solutions can be installed within days, whether you live in Buffalo, Rochester, Elmira, or beyond. Call Amramp today for a FREE evaluation to help determine your safest, most cost-efficient accessibility solution.
Amramp is a national provider of steel wheelchair ramps and portable roll-in wheelchair showers. The owner of the Buffalo franchise, Gregg Stone, has been the owner/operator of Amramp Western New York state for 7 years. His business is conveniently located in Batavia, N.Y. This centralized location has allowed Gregg to help people overcome mobility challenges in Buffalo, Rochester, Olean, Salamanca, Elmira, and the surrounding areas.
Gregg takes pride in knowing that a wheelchair ramp can truly help improve people's lives and enjoys building wheelchair ramps in communities across Western New York state. Amramp has established long-term relationships with the VA Hospital in Buffalo, the VA Rochester Outpatient Clinic in Rochester NY, along with Neighborworks Home Resources in Olean, NY.
"I can never thank you enough for your fast and professional support through the installation of our Amramp. The ramp gave my husband the freedom, he needed to get in and out of our home at a time when he was in a state of darkness. Through the use of the ramp he was able to find the freedom he needed to resume his live and recovery. Thank you."
- Kathy & Joe A.
"Dee and I wanted you to know that Gregg Stone made a special trip on Saturday to install our new ramp from AMRAMP. It is beautiful and just what we wanted. We could not have asked for anything more. Gregg did a fantastic job. Dee can now get out of
the house to pursue her many projects."
- Dee and Bill H. - East Rochester, NY
Amramp provides total accessibility solutions, including:
- Wheelchair ramps
- Threshold products for both commercial and residential use
- Lift products: stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, free-standing lifts, and pool lifts
- Portable showers that eliminate costly bathroom renovations
Whatever your accessibility need, we have a solution!
Should you rent or buy? Amramp's solution for every situation
You should buy if your ramp needs are expected to be longer than 5-6 months because the rental will add up to be more than the purchase price. In cases where you are not sure how long you will need the ramp, we suggest that you start off renting. And if at any time it appears that you will be keeping the ramp, we will convert up to 75% of the rental paid and apply that toward your ramp purchase.
- People with short-term disabilities or recovering from surgery
- Dialysis patients
- Car and workplace accident victims
Amramp also rents wheelchair ramps for as short as 1 day for events such as
- County fairs
- Fund-raisers and galas
- Construction sites
- Keeping family vacation spots accessible for loved ones
- Visits from relatives or friends with accessibility needs
St. Mark's Church in Buffalo, NY has rented Amramp ramps for weddings. Amramp installed the ramp on a Friday afternoon, and removed the ramp immediately following the wedding, so as not to disturb Saturday evening mass.
Amramp rented wheelchair ramps for the holiday party at the president's mansion at Medaille College in Buffalo NY.
Amramp customers in Buffalo include:
- Canisus College purchased a 48” wide ramp with platforms and stairs for the Canisius College Koessler Athletic Center in Buffalo NY;. The goal was to create an ADA-compliant means of emergency egress.
- The University of Rochester, Rochester NY, purchased a small ramp for a guest speaker at the Interfaith Chapel. Amramp trained University of Rochester personnel how to assemble the ramp.
- New York's SUNY Geneseo purchased an Amramp ramp for events. Amramp trained college personnel how to assemble the ramp.
- Buffalo's New Apostolic Church purchased an Amramp modular ramp system. Amramp worked with a concrete contractor to create a transition at the bottom of the ramp to the existing sidewalk.
Seeking funding sources?
Groups and organizations in New York and nationwide, can help fund wheelchair ramp costs. Amramp has compiled numerous charities and resources: Explore Funding Sources for more information.
Quick, Local, Expert Installation
Amramp of Western NY operates a fully stocked warehouse; our professionally trained staff usually delivers a ramp in hours, not weeks or months! FREE home or business assessments: Call today!
Amramp is your best choice for all your accessibility needs!
We are located at:
Amramp Western New York
9352 Wortendyke Road,
Batavia, NY 14020
Amramp serving Western NY
Serving Western NY, including:
Request an Estimate!
May 27, 2013
Amramp Makes Graduation Accessible to All. Read more.