Stairlifts & Wheelchair Ramps
Serving Greater Atlanta, Smyrna, East Point, Marietta, Alpharetta, Dalton, Rome, Peachtree City, Griffin, and Grantville, Georgia and Huntsville, Birmingham and parts of Alabama, Amramp provides businesses and residences with accessibility solutions including wheelchair ramps, stair lifts and vertical platform lifts. Amramp's trained professionals perform FREE on-site evaluations, whether it's a residence, church, school, or business. Yes, Amramp also accommodates the construction and commercial industries offering ADA wheelchair ramps for purchase and rental.
Amramp is the nation’s leading provider of accessibility solutions and steel modular wheelchair ramp systems. Based in Atlanta, we are a local company with a fully stocked warehouse in Cumming.
Amramp Atlanta is independently owned and operated by husband and wife team, Joanne & Mark Bradley. They cover 36 counties in North Georgia, or roughly 10,000 square miles.
Two days after their first ramp install, the Atlanta area was hit with tornados. The damage was extensive – roofs torn off, thousands of windows blown out – BUT nothing happened to the ramp that was located right in the heart of the Atlanta tornado mess. We were worried when all this was happening. As soon as we could we went down to take a look at our first install, proud to find the Amramp steel ramp survived the high winds!
We are fortunate to be located in Atlanta with many premier medical facilities, including the world-class rehabilitation experts at the Shepherd Center. In addition to serving their patients with our mobility products at home, we frequently provide ramps for the Shepherd Foundation to facilitate its fundraising efforts.
The Money Follows the Person grant program is administered by the local Agency on Aging offices in Georgia. We help by supplying ramps so nursing home grant recipients can return to homes in their communities.
There is a great need for ramps in Georgia. We participated in a rehab project in Canton, Georgia and installed a ramp so a local family can now safely take grandma to appointments and ensure she can participate in family events.
Our central location enables me to meet your needs quickly: Accessibility solutions can be installed within days, whether you live in Atlanta, Peachtree City, Rome, or Lawrenceville. Call Amramp today for a FREE evaluation to help determine your safest, most cost-efficient accessibility solution.
"My ramp was delivered and installed the Monday afternoon after I contacted you late on Sunday evening. We are all very happy with our ramp! My parents are able to easily enter and exit their house and we have a peace of mind."
- Susanne T. - Birmingham, AL
Amramp customers in Atlanta include:
- The fabulous Fox Theater located in Midtown Atlanta is on one of the many Peachtree streets. For those of you who are familiar with Atlanta, you'll understand! The performing arts venue opened in 1929. Amramp provided stage accessibility to the opulent Egyptian Ballroom.
- The Woodruff Arts Center/High Museum of Art in Midtown Atlanta uses an Amramp ramp in one of its theaters.
- The Governor’s Office for Developmental Disabilities holds its annual Olmstead celebration at the State Capitol every February. The registration and lunch are held nearby at the historic train station at Underground Atlanta. Amramp’s stage ramp allows speakers and award recipients access to the stage.
Amramp provides total accessibility solutions, including:
- Wheelchair ramps
- Threshold products for both commercial and residential use
- Lift products: stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, free-standing lifts, and pool lifts
- Portable showers that eliminate costly bathroom renovations
Whatever your accessibility need, we have a solution!
Should you rent or buy? Amramp's solution for every situation
You should buy if your ramp needs are expected to be longer than 5-6 months because the rental will add up to be more than the purchase price. In cases where you are not sure how long you will need the ramp, we suggest that you start off renting. And if at any time it appears that you will be keeping the ramp, we will convert up to 75% of the rental paid and apply that toward your ramp purchase.
- People with short-term disabilities or recovering from surgery
- Dialysis patients
- Car and workplace accident victims
Amramp also rents wheelchair ramps for as short as 1 day for events such as
- County fairs
- Fund-raisers and galas
- Construction sites
- Keeping family vacation spots accessible for loved ones
- Visits from relatives or friends with accessibility needs
Seeking funding sources?
Groups and organizations in Georgia and nationwide, can help fund wheelchair ramp costs. Amramp has compiled numerous charities and resources: Explore Funding Sources for more information.
Quick, Local, Expert Installation
Amramp Atlanta operates a fully stocked warehouse; our professionally trained staff usually delivers a ramp in hours, not weeks or months! FREE home or business assessments: Call 888-715-7598 today!
Amramp is your best choice for all your accessibility needs!
Serving Greater Atlanta, Western Georgia and parts of Alabama, including:
- East Point
- Peachtree City
- Birmingham, AL
- Hunstville, AL
October 24, 2013
Amramp Provides Access for Taste of Atlanta.